Looking for the ultimate luxury reformer pilates retreat? Join us!
Nubodi Pilates is excited to start running reformer retreats twice this year. Subject to travel restrictions, we are planning to run a retreat in May and in October.
The retreats will run for 4 nights this year 30th April – 4th May 2022 and 10th Oct – 14th Oct 2022.
Can Verru is a luxurious and totally unique retreat location near the west coast of Ibiza, with its beautiful coves, crystal clear water and of course the iconic Ibiza sunsets! Can Verru is a vast, spacious but very private retreat venue, with a stunning pool, numerous chill out areas and extensive indoor and outdoor communal spaces. The property is surrounded by nature and hiking trails, so you can be as lazy or as active as you like!
The retreat offers daily pilates reformer sessions taught by Carine and Lia and a healthy and purifying full-board menu catered by a private chef, serving abundant healthy dishes sourced from fresh local produce. You will NOT go hungry, plus you will feel amazing benefits – pure and clean but incredibly satisfying!
One morning, we will be taking our pilates session out onto the water and experience a SUP Pilates session – similar to a Mat pilates session, but you will be on an anchored paddle board; taking your core strength to the next level! There will also be the opportunity to explore the water on the SUP board before and after the pilates.
One afternoon we will go on a short hike which includes an hour long yoga class in a cave looking into the Mediterranean Sea, followed by drinks at the Sunset bar before we return to the villa for dinner.
Another evening we will be heading off to Ibiza Town to enjoy drinks and dinner at a popular ‘insiders’ favourite contemporary tapas restaurant neat the castle walls of D’alt Vila – the ancient capital city of Ibiza.
I have some other exciting activities to add along the way…and I promise you a wonderful pilates retreat experience in a totally unique and luxurious venue. You can check out the photo gallery here – https://canverruibiza.com/gallery/
Can Verru can accommodate this retreat across 7 bedrooms; we have 4 shared twin rooms (two single beds) and 3 private rooms (double bed)
All rooms have their own beautiful bathroom. Each room is unique in style and character!
Here are the prices; £1375 per person sharing a twin room and £1800 for single occupancy in May and £1450 per person sharing and £1850 for single occupancy in October
- Luxurious shared or private accommodation at Can Verru Luxury Retreat Venue
- Transfers are included
- Full board healthy menu with a private chef – daily smoothies, pre-session power balls, a hearty brunch, afternoon snack, evening supper plus unlimited fruits, nuts, seeds, filtered water and herbal teas.
- Daily Reformer Pilates sessions
- SUP Pilates session – on the water! Including equipment and transfers.
- Ibiza Secret Hike with Yoga class (optional)
- Dinner out in Ibiza Town (drinks are extra!)
- BootyBarre class
- 25 euro voucher towards a treatment e.g. massage
- Pop-up Fitness session
- Additional evening workshops / activities
What’s not included?
- External travel – if you are thinking of exploring the island – although we can recommend excellent private drivers or car hire
- Alcoholic drinks on the night out in Ibiza Town and Sunset bar
- Additional treatments or therapies – although we can offer a wonderful menu of optional additional healing treatments and massages
- Hiking trails right from the entrance of Can Verru
- Beautiful beaches and coves a few minutes away
- Incredible sunsets
- Nubodi goody bag!
- Sunshine vibes and lots of relaxation!
All you need to do is book your flight. and pay a deposit of £300.
I’m sure you will all agree this is incredible value for a luxury location and retreat itinerary in Ibiza in October, so I hope you will be joining me in this beautiful experience on the Magical White Isle!
The retreats will run for 4 nights twice a year.
Thanks and if you are interested in joining our luxury reformer pilates retreat, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org